The Keter Newton 757 Garden Shed delivers durability of composite WPC panel construction with the look and feel of real wood.
This shed is durable and secure delivering all the protection you could want for your tools, outdoor furniture, and equipment.
With panels constructed of Wood Plastic Composite (WPC), the walls of a Newton shed have the real wood feel and texture, while providing the extensive benefits of resin.
This garden shed is completely maintenance free – it will never rust, rot, or peel.
The foundation of strength for this shed is the steel-reinforced frame and double-wall construction. With a heavy-duty floor it can support a ride-on mower while keeping moisture out.
A full-length skylight provides interior illumination, and built-in venting deliver air circulation and reduce any moisture build-up.
Newton sheds set a new standard for what a shed can be with a classical elegance coupled with the latest kitset shed technology.
Width: 2.28m – Depth: 2.23m – Height: 2.52m
Keter Newton 757 Product Features
- Built-in ventilation for airflow and moisture reduction
- full length skylight and window for natural light
- Heavy-duty floor panel supports riding lawn mower
- Lockable for added security (locking accessories no included)
- Tongue and groove panels
Keter Newton 757 Benefits
- Steel bar reinforcement for snow load up to 150kg/m² (30 PSF)
- The look and feel of natural wood with an elegant fine finish
- Extremely durable, engineered double-wall construction
- Maintenance free: will not rust, rot, dent or peel
- Floor panel protects content against mud and rainwater
- Made with innovative WPC panels.
- Easy to assemble