The Keter Newton 7511 Shed is a true breakthrough in garden shed design fusing realistic wood finish, functionality and beautiful exterior design.
This shed looks and feels like a natural wood shed.
The Newton 7511 shed – along with all the Newton shed range – is made from Evotech+, an innovative durable cutting-edge composite.
Its walls are weather-resistant and maintenance-free, delivering a shed that will never rust, rot, or peel.
With the steel-reinforced framing and double wall structure this shed can stand up to rainstorms and high wind – keeping your tools and equipment protected.
A heavy-duty floor panel will keep mud and rainwater off your ride on mower.
Large windows, a full-length skylight and built-in ventilation ensure a ready supply of natural light and fresh air, making this shed a great working space for your DIY activities.
Width: 2.28m – Depth: 3.5m – Height: 2.52m
Keter Newton 7511 Product Features
- Built-in ventilation for airflow and moisture reduction
- full length skylight and window for natural light
- Heavy-duty floor panel supports riding lawn mower
- Lockable for added security (locking accessories no included)
- Tongue and groove panels
Keter Newton 7511 Benefits
- Steel bar reinforcement for snow load up to 150kg/m² (30 PSF)
- The look and feel of natural wood with an elegant fine finish
- Extremely durable, engineered double-wall construction
- Maintenance free: will not rust, rot, dent or peel
- Floor panel protects content against mud and rainwater
- Made with innovative WPC panels.
- Easy to assemble