Alluring urban style, contemporary cork flooring is made from 100% cork oak veneer. This easy, snap together flooring is hard-wearing and the joints remain secure after installation.
Environmentally friendly, the trees used for our cork tile manufacturing are harvested not felled; the bark is peeled every 9 to 14 years, and trees live on from 500 to 800 years. No harmful chemicals are used in the processing or manufacturing of cork.
- No-glue cork planks
- Warm in appearance and touch – perfect for concrete floors
- Natural cushioning – easy on the legs and feet
- Anti-allergenic – good for allergy sufferers
- Anti-static – ideal for computer areas
- Effective sound absorption – great for apartments
- Easy to lay, hardwearing and low maintenance
- Pre-finished with 3 coats of durable polyurethane
- Size: 915mm x 305mm x 11mm
- Quantity: 7 Planks per pack